Post title is an undisguised attempt to draw attention to myself. It probably means nothing to most of you reading this.
This is an intermediate post just to keep y'all engaged. I'm working on the recap of our magnificent record breaking and leg bruising 12-bar crawl from last Saturday. Rick is working on the recap of our attempted Labor Day neighborhood bar crawl home from US Cellular, you know, all 10 miles of it (make no little plans, they have no magic to stir men's blood).
Last night at the Kia Soul Collective event we saw Moneypenny's 3rd live show (having already seen them at Lollapalooza I can claim I've seen 66% of their shows). Also performing was the second live set ever from blogosphere fave Neon Indian. Their first show was the previous night. So I've seen half of their shows, too. Search around the 'nets and you can probably find the track "Deadbeat Summer". If you like MGMT you'll probably like them.
Probably not too many bars on tap for the next couple of weekends. I've got a half marathon on Sunday I'll be resting up for, and the weekend after that is the annual houseboat trip (maybe I'll post the menu I come up with). We do, however, plan on hitting up the World's Largest Beer Garden next Tuesday night. So you have that to look forward to. Your levels of excitement are unmeasurable, I'm sure.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment