Sunday, February 15, 2009

Powers Out_

Nothing too exciting on the EBONY front this weekend, just spreading the VD joy and love. We did more than enough of making up for ourselves on Thursday night. Kyle and I tackled 9 bars which doesn't include the 2 drinks I had at InFields (should it be called InMacy's now?) with my BCBS cronies. Speaking this nights cronies, Adam, Jorge and JoePi joined us and most likely persuaded Kyle and I to escalate our evening in to what it ended up being. Kyle did a good enough job explaining the mayhem along with EBONY popping its Halsted bar cherry. A big shout out goes to Jorge with proving us with endless entertainment with his dance skills - the best coming coming later in the evening (for the sake of his embarrassment, I won't elaborate beyond this). The following quotes for notated in my notebook:


Me: What Great Lakes brew is that on tap?
Waitress at Lucky: ummm.....the dark one
Me (inside my head): Thanks for nothing

JoePi: This places smells like a peg leg (of Slugger's)

Adam: Those girls are eyeing us like we're their ticket off welfare

Random dude at Little Jim's: Cock-block (after Adam and I switched seats because this random dude was totally creeping out Adam - fuck my life)

Random dude at Scarlet: I just assumed you two were a couple

Adam: That shot was So-Co and gay (after Jorge bought us a round of So-Co and lime)
Adam: Jorge, where are you from?
Jorge: South Padre Island
Kyle: People actually come from there?



No comments: