Friday, July 24, 2009

When You Wear Your Dark Sunglasses, Nobody Can Change Your Mind

Non-mission-critical update here.

I neglected to post the 2 best pictures from Pitchfork Weekend.






Your EBONY Internet Diversion of the Week:
Eternal Moonwalk
A lot of these are just people walking backwards, but the really good ones make it worth your wait.

I seem to be spewing creativity this week like Gordon Beckham spews hits, so there may be additional cosmetic and other changes to EBONY this weekend (in addition to the new header and that lame paint chart i made showing our progress). We'll see how motivated I can get.

Once again I attempted to add the iLike music widget over here ---->, but once again we seem to be having errors with it. All I really wanted to do was post a couple of Generationals songs. I come to find out they're not available on iLike anyway, so bollocks.

22 Bands seen live in the last 6 days. Adding a few more at Wicker Park Fest this weekend. Bar recaps return next week once Rick returns from a southern fried wedding.

No comments: