Just a little post-humpday diversion via your pals at EBONY. Last week Kyle showed me my new guilty pleasure, www.textsfromlastnight.com. This is even better than F My Life and has come up in coversation at least 3 times since Sunday. This got me to thinking, what are the best texts I've recieved in the last couple of weeks. Here's the list:
"Fascist" - Subject A
"To mother russia. End of may. Get in or get out" - Subject A
"Blow that shit" - Subject B*
"Jesus Larissa tomei ok wrestler is amazing" - Subject C
"Making out with some sjamk I, Awesome" - Subject C
"So drunk. Ended up at Berlin mao" - Subject C
"Old people at the DMV...Shoot them" - Subject C
"How many 22 oz-ers do you think i can drink in 4 hours at the airport" - Subject D
"He also either sweat through the covers or pissed himself. I slept on the floor..." - Subject C
"And that's saying something since I sucked from 17-24" - Subject C
"Holy fuck did I eat shit" - Subject C
"Thax is on the blue line with me" - Subject D
"Pink tacos" - Subject A
"My mom just showed up in the people you may know window" - Subject D
"Happy birthday rose!!!:) love breee!" - Subject B*
"What did I eat last night? I shit out a fetus" - Subject C
*Note, Subject B seems to think I'm some chick named Rose as I get a few texts every week telling me which bar he/she is at, what time we're meeting at the pool, and where do want to go to dinner. I haven't replied yet, but I may.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment